We’ve developed a revolutionary approach to battery design and manufacturing that makes our Lithium-polymer batteries SAFE. When formulated and followed precisely, this approach obtains attributes way beyond conventional battery assembly. Our patented and proprietary technology increases the reliability, stability, and unprecedented safety and abuse tolerance of the cell. BrightVolt PME™ enhances the direct bonding of electrode components, enabling thinner layers and eliminating dead weight which results in highest energy density in the industry. This approach also makes the manufacturing process easier and more efficient.
How It All Works
A Safer And More Efficient Cell Design
- BrightVolt PME™ bonds directly to the electrodes creating thin layers and eliminating dead weight for higher energy density.
- Single cell assembly requires just 2-components vs industry standard 3-components designs — enabling easier, more efficient and cost effective manufacturing.
- Polymeric solid ion-conducting elements with no free-flowing volatile solvent in the cell construction makes the battery stable and safe.
- BrightVolt PME™ acts as adhesive glue to provide stack pressure making the battery thin and flexible.
BrightVolt’s PME is protected by multiple global patents including US US7198870B2 (Polyimide matrix electrolyte) & US7129005B2 (Polyimide matrix electrolyte and improved batteries therefrom)
How BrightVolt Compares
- A more efficient cell design with higher energy density
- Unprecedented safety and abuse tolerance